C++ Book

Subject: C++ Book
From: "Johns, David" <14615johns -at- KCPBLDG05 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 08:01:00 CDT

non-programmers about object-oriented programming, I don't know of any.
However, the best book I've read on C++ programming techniques is "Learning
C++: A Hands-On Approach" by Eric Nagler, West Publishing Company, P.O. Box
64526, St. Paul, MN 55164-0526. Unlike other C++ books, it doesn't inundate
the reader with code, and the code examples are relatively easy to follow.

Dave Johns
Black & Veatch