Re: WP vs Word

Subject: Re: WP vs Word
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 09:41:55 -0700

But the foreman didn t have to to buy 10 copies of a $600 application. I
think the client has a right to expect you to conform to them versus vice
versa (I think I just confused myself!).

Regards, ;-{)

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six"