Re: Resume length

Subject: Re: Resume length
From: "Race, Paul" <pdr -at- CCSPO -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 14:30:00 EST

Marc Santacroce said (about 2-page resumes, I think):

>Don t print it on one, too much of a chance only one side will get
>copied/faxed or read. If you have two pages of experience, more power to
>you, but make sure you are not just trying to fill up space.
>Regards, ;-{)

Good point. The other thing I do is get all the killer stuff up front, the
experience and education that most directly relates, etc. all goes on the
font page. The "related abilities," etc., which are important but not the
key factors go on the second page. That way if they only do copy or fax or
read the first page, they will see the grabbers.
paul -dot- d -dot- race -at- daytonoh -dot- ncr -dot- com