Re: Timecon Follies

Subject: Re: Timecon Follies
From: "Race, Paul" <pdr -at- CCSPO -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 13:40:00 EST

To Aahz: Thanks for posting the Red Lion list of rules. I'd love to keep a
copy of it as an example of worst writing. Not only are the rooms
"evicted," but some of them are actually "charged"! I can't imagine how
they expected to collect extra money from a room, much less evict it from
the hotel. Clothing seems to perform obscene gestures all by itself, and
so on. Whoh! these Cons must be wild if inanimate objects are getting in
such trouble all by themselves.

Excellent post. Exactly on topic, as a wonderful example of how NOT to
write.

Feel free to break rule six anytime, so long as it's not in MY neighborhood.
:-)

paul -dot- d -dot- race -at- daytonoh -dot- ncr -dot- com