Re: Help File Resumes

Subject: Re: Help File Resumes
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 10:48:47 EDT

Mike Christie wrote:

Mike Uhl said:
>This is a good reason to create multiple versions of your resume,
> including an online help file resume.

This is intriguing! Has anyone tried this? Has it helped anyone land a job?
Do you send it with your resume up front, or do you wait to be asked, letting
them know that it is availavble? Do you send it to all prospective
employers, or only those where you might be involved in a help-authoring
project?

And I asked about this too, with no response.

I'll repeat my question (well, phrased slightly differently this time):

What is the best AND cheapest Windows online help development program that I
can purchase to create one?

an opportunity to say I can create Windows online help on my resume, and prove
it (because so far I haven't had exposure to it on the job). Or as a pony trick
during an interview ;-)

Gwen (ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)