Web Site Up--Comments?

Subject: Web Site Up--Comments?
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 14:25:12 -0500

Hi gang,
A couple of weeks ago, at the STC Region 5 Conference
in Houston, I gave a presentation about how we as
technical communicators can use the Internet
professionally. I prepared several pages of resources
as handouts, and then announced at the conference that
I would be putting the information on a Web server.
Well, it is finally up and running.

Point your Web browser at:
http://www.okstate.edu/cis_home/ejray/index.html

Please send pointers to information to me at the
address below. If you have appropriate resources but no
server to place them on, we might be able to load them
here. I'm thinking particularly of some TECHWR-L
postings which might be appropriate, given permission
of the posters.

This list of resources is very much a rough and
evolving thing, so if you have comments or suggestions
or additions, I would really appreciate them. Right now
we have just the bare-bones, but I'll be adding bells
and whistles shortly, I hope.

Looking forward to your comments,
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu