3-ring binders

Subject: 3-ring binders
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 17:00:39 -0500

Surely I'm not the only person who wants to have accurate up-to-date
information. And if no one inserts update pages, then what happens to
the millions of them that IBM sends out every year?

What kinds of users were surveyed? Are we analysts / programmers that
much different from other users?

Virginia