Re: Web Site Up--Comments

Subject: Re: Web Site Up--Comments
From: Tim Pera <uusr656!tim -at- RAMBONE -dot- PSI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 11:07:37 +0600

Jerry Blackerby (exujbl -at- exu -dot- ericsson -dot- se) says:
<<<<<<<<<
I looked at the information Eric put on the Web server ... looks
good. We need to all suggest items for Eric to add. Several of
our list topics could be compiled and included, provided the
contributors do not object.

For example; I think a good topic would be "Tech Writing as a
Career". Another topic could be one related to Technical
Writing Degree programs.

I think this is a terrific idea and I volunteer to compile some
of this stuff. I suggest that Eric consider asking for project
volunteers who would take charge of compiling and maintaining
discrete topics for the server.

My 1/2 baht's worth.

Tim Pera
technical writer - Publishing Business Systems, Inc.