Tech Writing as a Career

Subject: Tech Writing as a Career
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 12:03:14 -0500

When James Driggers first posted his questionnaire, he was flamed by
one of the members of this list. I can't remember her name.

I hope that he wasn't put off by the chastisement and that he stayed
around long enough to read the interesting responses. I also hope that
whoever posted the flame has realized that she was wrong.

Virginia