Re: Politically Correct

Subject: Re: Politically Correct
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 15:38:10 -0500

+ When James Driggers first posted his questionnaire, he was flamed by
+ one of the members of this list. I can't remember her name.

+ I hope that he wasn't put off by the chastisement and that he stayed
+ around long enough to read the interesting responses. I also hope that
+ whoever posted the flame has realized that she was wrong.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not "politically correct." There is no absolute "right" or
"wrong." If she felt she was right, then she was at the time.
(I do not subscribe to the PC philosophy. I believe those who post flames
are, in Paul Bagalia's words, "shut-in, malcontents"). Since we are near
the November elections I think we should be more "tolerant" and
"sensitive" to these "disadvantaged" people :)

+ +
Virginia +

--
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000====