Minnesota job fair

Subject: Minnesota job fair
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 15:11:31 EST

Hi everyone,

I'm curious about to whether or not your companies ever recruit
tech writers at job fairs. Michigan Tech is sponsoring a job
fair in Minneapolis with U of M, and I'm trying to decide if
it's worth making a 6 1/2 hour trip. The job fair is December 2.
Does anyone out in techwr-land know of any companies in the
Minneapolis area who will be there looking for tech writers?

You can mail any information to me privately. Thanks!

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu
Tech writer at Michigan Tech University