Looking for HTML information

Subject: Looking for HTML information
From: "Frank Ripp, Ext 1313" <FRANKR -at- MDLI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 09:59:44 -0800

I'm interested in checking out HTML for creating WWW pages - I am looking
for information on language syntax, coding standards, and so on.

I've looked at several WWW sites (using Netscape Mosaic for the Mac - a
great program!), but all the information I find is either in HTML or in plain
ASCII.

I'm looking for actual honest-to-goodness formatted printable documentation
that does NOT involve hours of formatting!

Does anyone out there know of any books on HTML or of any Internet sites that
have files in Word or Acrobat format? (Anything but ASCII!)

Thanks, Frank Ripp

WWW
0-0
Frank Ripp DISCLAIMER: "I don't speak for MDL
Sr. Technical Writer and they don't speak for me"
MDL Information Systems, Inc.
14600 Catalina St. Phone:(510) 895-1313 Ext. 1313
San Leandro, CA 94577 INTERNET: frankr -at- mdli -dot- com