Request for Help-File Resumes

Subject: Request for Help-File Resumes
From: "Kevin S. Wilson" <Jewkes -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 1994 19:12:21 -0500

Have you created a resume in the form of a help file? If so, I would
appreciate it if you would send me a copy, along with any information you can
supply about its creation (type of authoring program, length of time it took
to complete, difficulties encountered, etc.).

I will use the resumes in my classes in technical communication and present
them at a meeting of the Snake River Chapter of STC.

Kevin S. Wilson (Jewkes -at- aol -dot- com)
Program in Technical Communication
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725