Frame users list

Subject: Frame users list
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 13:43:00 -0400

Fellow techwr-lers,

I'm still wading through a backlog of messages after being tied up with
PCOC (our local STC chapter's conference -- proceedings now available)
last week, so please forgive me if this is a repeat.

A while back, several people mentioned a list for users of FrameMaker. I
didn't pay attention then (of course), but now we're considering
changing over. Could someone please send me the list address and
subscription instructions?

Currently, we primarily use MS Word as a word processor and PageMaker
and Quark Xpress as page layout packages (all on Macintoshes). Any
comments, suggestions, words of warning, etc. about the proposed change
would be most welcome.

Please feel free to reply to me off list.

Thanks,
Michele

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the summary of responses I owe about
using graphics and tables with the WWW. I'll post it soon, I promise!

Michele Berkes
Writer/Editor, Labat-Anderson Incorporated, OSTI Support Operations
DOE/Office of Scientific and Technical Information, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov or berkesm -at- adonis -dot- osti -dot- gov