Re "Facts is facts" and IQ Tests

Subject: Re "Facts is facts" and IQ Tests
From: John Lee Bumgarner <jbumgarner -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 11:44:23 EST

In re Nora Merhar's post on 8 Nov 1994: Yes, kill this thread. You can
read the book reviews on October 16, 1994, NY Times Book Review, and the
replies in later issues. You can also read in other publications more
suitable to sociological/biological/etc. debate. There is an internet
list you can subscribe to where that debate is raging. I can provide the
title if not the address. I don't think this thread is appropriate to this
list and we would be mired for weeks.
Lee B.