Re: Hello from Oz and Re: Foreign languages...

Subject: Re: Hello from Oz and Re: Foreign languages...
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 12:24:37 -0700

On Tue, 8 Nov 1994, Margaret Penman wrote:

> * communicators have superb empathy,
> * mathematicians have incredible processing powers/memories (200MG),
> * musicians are in touch with their souls (subconscious/right-brain
> call it what you will) and probably a whole lot more.

I would take this just one step further. Good musicians also have superb
empathy and incredible processing powers and memories! It has been
said--and not without justification--that music is the universal language.
People of all cultures can communicate through music. (Yes, music is
another of my loves).

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Results! Why, man, I have gotten *
* a lot of results. I know several *
* thousand things that won't work. *
* Thomas A. Edison *