Re: Lurkers

Subject: Re: Lurkers
From: Marc Paquette <paquette -at- INFINITY -dot- METROWERKS -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 12:07:00 -0500

On Thu, 10 Nov 1994, Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM> writes:

[snip]
> C'mon, lurkers, this is an honest-to-God wide-open public forum -- grab a
> soapbox, stand up, and be heard!

> PatO'

I have to admit I lurk much more than I post to techwr-l. What I'd like
to know is how many techwr-l subscribers are local (to me, that is).
I know of Gwen Gall, Patrick Brian O'Connell, one of my co-workers.
Who else is out there?

Come on, Montreal/Ottawa techwr-l subscribers! Stand up and be counted!

Marc Paquette Technical Publications, Metrowerks Inc.
voice: (514) 747-5999 internet: paquette -at- metrowerks -dot- ca
"In medias ResEdit"
-- Horace the Macintosh power user