Re: Math vs. writing

Subject: Re: Math vs. writing
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 14:14:44 EST

Caryn asked what I meant when I said "marking period."

Essentially, a semester. The school year was divided up into four marking
periods, and at the end of each marking period we got a report card. (Maybe
"quadmester" would be the proper term???)

Same system everywhere, I suspect, but we have different words.

Sorry about that, it was just one of those phrases I thought y'all would
understand.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com