Re: Idle questions - Humor (fwd)

Subject: Re: Idle questions - Humor (fwd)
From: Scott Browne <sbrowne -at- UTIC -dot- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 12:32:10 -0600

Here are a few more questions to ad to your own, Joe:

When they ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?

Why is abbreviated such a long word?

Why is it called a "hot water heater?" If the water is hot, why do you
need a heater? Shouldn't it be a COLD water heater?

If every fourth child born in the world is Chinese and you've had three
children already . . . ?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and bread always lands butter-side
down, what would happen if you buttered your bread and strapped it on the
back of a cat?

Why do women have a PAIR of panties and only ONE bra?

I have several more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the
top of my head.

Scott "But why?" Browne