Apology from Murray, KY

Subject: Apology from Murray, KY
From: Sarah Bane <A37723F%MSUMUSIC -dot- BITNET -at- UGA -dot- CC -dot- UGA -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 15:28:03 CST

It has come to my attention that due to circumstances beyond my control,
beyond my comprehension even, I posted two copies of the advertisement
for an assistant professor of English at Murray State University. I
hereby apologize for helping to clog the net. If anyone's interested,
the second copy is more carefully edited.

There may also have been a typo in my e-mail address. For those who
wish to direct questions to me, try reaching me at the following:
a37723f -at- MSUMUSIC -dot- BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu

Sarah L. Bane
Assistant Professor of English and Coordinator of Technical Writing
Murray State University

Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of
the flesh.--Ecclesiastes 12:12 NRSV