Re: TECHWR-L available as newsgroup????

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L available as newsgroup????
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 1994 15:00:01 CST

>I wasn't aware that TECHWR-L was available as a newsgroup. Which hierarchy
>is it in? sci.? comp.? misc.? alt.? I can't find it in either AOL or my
>local BBS (which gets newsgroups from Hologate).

I believe that it is a newsgroup primarily on bitnet. Some usenet
mail services offer the bitnet groups under a bitnet. hierarchy. Most
do not.

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ "But they are writers. What else would
they say to defend themselves? They are professional liars." H. Ellison