Re: Math vs. writing

Subject: Re: Math vs. writing
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 16:39:00 PST

Mary Wise sez:

> Then, during my review, said, "What do you like to
>do?" "Juggle" didn't seem to be the appropriate answer,
>given the workplace (a
>timesharing firm). So I said, "Well, I like to write."

Good answer, Mary. But it did bring to mind all
the "juggling" I've had to do in my various tech.
writing positions: juggling projects, juggling different
types of writing activities (design, editing, proofing,
producing, project planning, as well as *actual* writing :-))...

Rosie "the Roving Tech. Writer" Wilcox
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com

"...Language is a deluge from one small corner of the heart ... The shuttle
has worked in my heart as it worked in the hearts of those who came before
me... The stream we muddy soon runs itself clean again ... It comes from
rain like clouds..."
Lu Chi from Wen Fu (Sam Hamill's translation)