Re: Scientist/artists? (was Re: Creativity)

Subject: Re: Scientist/artists? (was Re: Creativity)
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 11:27:38 -0600

Don't forget Isaac Asimov who was an extremely prolific writer (over
200 books of fiction and non-fiction) as well as a scientist.

By the way, I have a handwritten note from Dr. Asimov.

Author: Marc Paquette <paquette -at- infinity -dot- metrowerks -dot- ca> at SMTP

What other scientists/technicians are also accomplished artists/writes?
Off the top of my head I can think of Albert Einstein and even
Carl Sagan (sort of)...