Re: Make It Pretty

Subject: Re: Make It Pretty
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 14:11:24 -0500

I recently had to justify to the development engineers why I wanted to review a
design doc. I explained that my function was purely to "clarify any points
that I found were unclear." That goes for any documentation. We try to fix
the grammar and the punctuation, make pretty pictures, tables, lists, etc.,
and use whatever tools we have available, primarily to make sure
that whatever is going to be used (or written) is clearly and effectively
explained."
Laurie