Re> Mom

Subject: Re> Mom
From: Paul Strandlund <Paul -dot- Strandlund -at- X400UX -dot- SASKTEL -dot- SK -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 15:18:27 -0600

REGARDING Re> Mom
I live in Saskatchewan and I have always called my parents mom and dad. For
that matter I call alomost all of my friends' parents mom and dad as well. I
hate using the formal Mr. and Mrs. whatchacallem and I find it too nformal to
call them by their first names. The way I look at it, most of them have been
called mom and dad for so long they should be used to it. (I am in my late 20s
so it is not a matter of immaturity I hope 8-) )

My 2 bits
L8r
Paul (paul -dot- strandlund -at- sasktel -dot- sk -dot- ca)