job opportunity

Subject: job opportunity
From: Heather Lum <lum -at- MED -dot- PITT -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 14:57:27 EST

Hi all,
Blue Cross of Western Pa., Managed Care Systems division, is looking for
a full-time technical writer.

Responsibilities: Conceptualize and develop end-user documentation and
training materials for managed care information systems. Systems are
multi-platform, including Windows and mainframe applications. Develop
online Help systems for Windows applications. Work with analysts to
develop and implement standards for program and other technical
documentation. Assist with user training.

Qualifications: Excellent writing, editing, and interviewing skills. At
least three years experience producing end-user documentation. Good
page-design and analytical skills. Familiarity with Ventura or
FrameMaker. Degree in a writing-intensive field. Prefer experience
developing Windows Help systems.

Blue Cross of Western Pa. is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The
Managed Care Systems division develops software to support the
managed care business, which includes medical case management, claims
processing, enrollment, etc. Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and
excellent benefits.

If you are interested in applying or have questions about the position,
email me at lum -at- med -dot- pitt -dot- edu -dot-

| Heather Lum | Technical Writer & Editor |
| lum -at- med -dot- pitt -dot- edu | Blue Cross of Western Pa. |