Citing the Internet

Subject: Citing the Internet
From: Karen Marie Bowen <bowenk -at- UCS -dot- ORST -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 09:23:02 GMT

In a technical writing class I started wondering how to cite information
off the net. I've found some interesting information in FAQ's obtained
from FTP sites, as well as user comments off discussions from various
listservs. Any suggestions on books that handle this issue?

Thanks in advance
karen marie bowen
bowenk -at- ucs -dot- orst -dot- edu