Re: Creativity

Subject: Re: Creativity
From: dagmar -at- INFORAMP -dot- NET
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 09:02:15 -0500

Folks,

Since everyone else is putting there opinion in I'll join.

I see the difference between creative and technical writing
being like the differenece between driving two type of guitars.
Basically all the parts are the same but there is subtle
differences between them.

About creativity in the work place, take that chance, I do all
the time. It makes manual writing much more interesting.

Mark Bell
Pen Tech. Canada.

dagmar -at- inforamp -dot- net
"Warmer....Warmer...Warmer....