This is for Dan Lupo

Subject: This is for Dan Lupo
From: "Doug, Data Librarian at Ext 4225" <engstromdd -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 15:50:54 -0600

Dan:

I'm married to the former Cathy Chamberlin, who thinks she knew you when
you were both graduate students at Purdue. Unfortunately, you don't put
your address in your sig block and my mail reader doesn't pick up the
original address on stuff forwarded from the list, so I've got to bother
2,000 people with this.

If you are the "right" Dan Lupo, Cathy wants to say "Hi" and see how
things are going. Please send your address.

Skoal,

Doug "Women are designed for long,
ENGSTROMDD -at- phibred -dot- com miserable lives, whereas men are
designed for short, violent ones."
- Estelle Ramey