Re: Survey: # programmers per tech writer

Subject: Re: Survey: # programmers per tech writer
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 04:39:38 PST

I am the only tech writer in a department of 48
programmers/programmer-analysts. I do not, however, write manuals, they are
being written by the end-user educators. In the past five years, I have gone
from writing manuals to editing them, eventhough my job title has remained
the same. Go figure!

David Dubin
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.