What software

Subject: What software
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 10:53:56 IST

some of Word's design characteristics (such
as the inability to absorb extra space at the top of pages) make at least
some of the extra styles necessary.

** Word 6.0 does have something called "Suppress Extra Line Spacing At
Top Of Page" (Tools -> Options -> Compatibility), but frankly I can't
see that it makes any difference on my printer.

Maybe it's my fault. I emphatically agree that everyone needs "time
to really learn the ins and outs of what the tool can do." Word can
do much more than some Framers give it credit for.

Mark L. Levinson | E-mail: mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
Summit Design (EDA) Ltd. | Voice: +972-9-507102, ext. 230 (work),
Box 544 | +972-9-552411 (home)
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-509118
"Graphics are especially useful for drawing readers into the book."
- STC Intercom