Job Futures for Tech Writing

Subject: Job Futures for Tech Writing
From: ej0 -at- NOTIS -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 18:20:37 PDT

I am in the process of investigating tech writing jobs, and I have had several
people in the business state that the future (and near future at that) of tech
writing is primarily in contract work. For example, I understand that Arthur
Anderson is doing virtually no hiring of tech writers, but is having a great
deal of work done through contract firms.

This topic may have been covered before, but I am relatively new to this group,

and I would like to get your feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth Jankowski
ej0 -at- notis -dot- com