I give. Life's too short.

Subject: I give. Life's too short.
From: "Race, Paul" <pdr -at- CCSPO -dot- DAYTONOH -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 08:33:00 EST

Life's too short.

I don't remember how to desuscribe. Will whoever takes care of that please
desuscribe me for now? I went away for one day, came back with 72 TECHWR
messages, a good third of which were still HE/SHE/IT stuff.

With the holidays coming up, I can't afford to come in on Jan 2 and find 800
HE/SHE messages etc.

I'll attempt to resuscribe in Jan, but for now, can somebody either get me
off this list or tell me how to get off?

Thanks so much, and happy holidays.

paul -dot- d -dot- race -at- daytonoh -dot- ncr -dot- com