Seminars

Subject: Seminars
From: Valarie <TASSARI -at- CGI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 13:09:23 -0500

I just received a flyer for a seminar sponsored by KEYE Productivity
Center (a division of American Management Association). The seminar
is entitled "How to be a Better Technical Writer".

Has anyone taken this seminar? Or does anyone know Adrian Ulsh,
the seminar presenter? I'm wondering how worthwhile this will be
and if it is *truly* for tech. writers.

Replies to TASSARI -at- CGI -dot- COM appreciated.

Val Tassari
Carnegie Group, Inc.