Re: Disciplines within Tech Comm

Subject: Re: Disciplines within Tech Comm
From: "Robert E. Allen" <re_allen -at- PNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 15:49:13 GMT

In article <D0346v -dot- CJ2 -at- news -dot- cis -dot- umn -dot- edu>, litt0023 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu (Joseph J
Little) says:

> I'd like to ask your help in creating a
>cooperative, "organizational chart" of the field of
>tech comm.

Sorry to post this, my system says it "Can't resolve" your return
address.

Here's a few of the things I do:

1. Edit papers written by scientists for grammer and structure.

2. "Translate" papers, letters, articles written by scientists,
engineers, and "bureaucrats" into plain English.

3. Write reports based on inputs from up to 60 people. The reports
include both technical accomplishments and financial status on
research projects.

If you get some useable responses, how about posting a summary.

Bob Allen
Pacific Northwest Laboratory, Richland, Wa
re_allen -at- pnl -dot- gov