Re: Key Words for Tech Comm

Subject: Re: Key Words for Tech Comm
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 10:14:34 -0500

Of course, but for techwriting, human factors jobs!!
I am a contractor, so I get a few calls a week.
I, too, am interested, although I already use a format that list of my
experience and tools experience using key words. Then again, you never know
what may be the current and best "buzz word" going around!
For example, it seems that knowing FrameMaker may be more useful than knowing
Word, today (not so about 4 years ago!).
Laurie