Re: argument!! (fwd)

Subject: Re: argument!! (fwd)
From: Timothy Schablin <timothy -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:39:22 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:37:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Timothy Schablin <timothy -at- eskimo -dot- com>
To: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com>
Subject: Re: argument!!

thanks for the help. I recieved a variety of advice from others. every
one a little different. I guess that shows how differently people absorb
things they read. The reason I said "it" was the subject was because "it"
replaced the word "internet". Internet was the subject of the writing(an
article in a mag).

In any case, the argument is all cleared up.

I just figured "it" could have been placed at the beginning of the
sentence to keep the flow from the previous sentence.

anyway, thanks again.

timothy.