Re: prepositions (was Connected millions)

Subject: Re: prepositions (was Connected millions)
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 13:48:09 -0600

> By the way, for you grammar mavens: May we correctly write:

> "blah blah blah to."

A preposition is a terrible word to end a sentence with. I'd never write the
preceding sentence in a manual, but I would put it in email/e-mail/E-mail --
Sometimes. The techwriting list seems to be rather informal, so unless I'm
recommending a particular phrase, I'm not too worried about perfect grammar,
just with communicating an idea.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?