Further Update Followup

Subject: Further Update Followup
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 15:17:16 -0500

Other words that came in for Update:

Read (if replace Apply with Write)
Extract

About synchronize... I thought the term makes sense because the window will
reflect the current info. in the database after pressing the button (the
window data is synchronized with the database data). One problem: in Motif,
all buttons expand to the length of the longest button
text. So I may have some length problems with "Synchronize."

Laurie

Thanks for all suggestions, but after talking to my boss about it, he

------- End of Forwarded Message