blah blah "to"

Subject: blah blah "to"
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 12:34:18 IST

It's an instance of ending a sentence with a part of speech that some
folks think you oughtn't end a sentence with. ...RM

** Right, though in the case of "to" we should remember not to
confuse the preposition with the truncated infinitive.
("Downtown is somewhere I don't drive to if I don't need to.")

mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il