PagePlus Intro

Subject: PagePlus Intro
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 08:42:23 EST

I picked up Page Plus Intro several months ago. It isn't worth the $6.95 if
you have any kind of other decent word processor. (Actually I got it from an
ad that wanted $9.95 so I was doubly screwed.)

Don't be confused by the ad that says they only took out the high end features.
This product (Intro) cannot create mutliple page documents. It has no button
bars for such simple tasks as cut and paste. (The full Page Plus does, but I
don't like how they are implemented.)

This is a paste up type of app. You put down frames for whatever you want onto
the page area and have work areas off to the side.

I'm a sucker for "free" software. Some is well worth it (Matisse in Gray, ABC
Snapgraphics, Simply Tax (if it had come on time)), but PagePlus Intro isn't.

Fred Wersan fwersan -at- peritus -dot- com
Peritus Software Services, MA30/807
300 Concord Rd., Billerica, MA 01821
508-294-2322