MSWORD PROB

Subject: MSWORD PROB
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 11:10:00 EST

Greg, I totally agree with you:

>For me, it's bad enough if the computer industry can't get fairly basic word
>processing stuff right, but when they force you to wait five seconds before
>doing it wrong, *that*'s an industry in trouble.

However, Greg, I wouldn't be so quick to jump all over the computer industry.
They're the same ones who offer us the opportunity to upgrade our pc's with
more add-ons like more RAM. I used to have 8mb or RAM on my 486dx33, and
recently boosted up to 32mb or RAM. Guess what? I wait no longer!

Bill Hartzer
technical writer, fischer international systems corporation
**Sunny** Naples, Florida, USA