Re: Copyright

Subject: Re: Copyright
From: "Amber J. Gray" <AJGRAY -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 1994 14:39:40 -0500

Hi all,

I've been following the thread on copyrights, I hope this post is useful and
not too late (I only read my mail once or twice a week).

The American Civil Liberties Union publishes a book called "The Rights of
Authors, Artists, and Other Creative People." It's no substitute for a good
lawyer I'm sure, but it does provide good and accurate advice (including
constitutional references and legal precedents).

It is published by the Southern Illinois University Press, PO Box 3697,
Carbondale, IL 62902-3697. The ISBN # is 0-8093-1773-7. Costs about $8.

Amber
ajgray -at- aol -dot- com