See 11364

Subject: See 11364
From: Steve Delanghe <zulu -at- CIX -dot- COMPULINK -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 1994 10:49:45 GMT

About my questionnaire.

I've had 6 replies so far, and I need at least 100.

If only those of you who like filling in questionnaires are going to fill
in my questionnaire it's not going to be very representative is it?! Even
if you think it's a waste of time, please do it!

It'll only take you ten minutes! Make it my christmas present!

Steve