ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Subject: ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 00:08:20 -0800

>[quote from someone else]

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

>Methinks Sir Richard had a domestic emergency at hand when he was
>writing that - usually he's *much* more precise!

I plead not guilty.

I confess to *replying* to the post and possibly even quoting from it
(although I probably edited it), but I didn't write "alot," and I certainly
know the difference between a terminal preposition and a dangling
participle, domestic emergencies notwithstanding. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Technical Writer in Berkeley CA srm -at- c2 -dot- org