Thanks for the answer!!

Subject: Thanks for the answer!!
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 13:40:50 PST

This has absolutely nothing to do with technical writing, so please
delete now if you are not interested...

I received so many responses to my email of yesterday commenting on
the list, that I am unable to respond to each person individually. I
would like to collectively thank each person who took the time out of
(presumably) busy schedules to let me know that the list is an
invaluable tool and that "one must sift though the sand to find the
gold" (or variations thereof). I received quite a lot (notice the
*two* words there! <grin>) of support and positive feedback as well
as instructions on how to subscribe to the digest mode.

For those of you expressing such a concern, I will not be (hastily)
unsubbing. I agree that the pearls of wisdom found periodically are
well worth the time and effort to uncover them.

Thanks so much, everyone!
...sue