Last Call for Keywords

Subject: Last Call for Keywords
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 16:42:02 -0600

So far, I've received replies from Doug Engstrom, Kay Wicker,
and Jan Boomsliter regarding my request for your brainstorms on
keywords relating to the "industry" of technical communication.

If you sent a reply and I missed it, please resend it to
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot- My reply header should be fixed now, btw.
Keyword lists are still being accepted.

I will either post the final list or tell you how to request one
when this project is finished. (I'm posting this for a friend who
is conducting the project.)

Looking forward to getting more lists (by Friday, please)--

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com