Re: Liability insurance for contractors

Subject: Re: Liability insurance for contractors
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 16:12:51 PST

Robert Jones notes:

"Golden Eagle Insurance in San Diego, CA provides liability
errors and omissions insurance. I do not have their phone/address number,
but I am sure they will provide you with a broker near you."

My husband works for the Brass Bird, and the general number is
619-463-5800. They probably have an 800 #, but since they're a local call
for me, I have no idea what it is.

Hope that helps!
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour