Professional Liability Insurance for Technical Writers

Subject: Professional Liability Insurance for Technical Writers
From: Cathy Godwin <tdsasg!cgodwin -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 11:16:59 PDT

> Could you also forward a copy of the info you find out about
> carriers for liability insurance to me. Thank you very much.

here's what I have so far:

Golden Eagle: (619) 463-5800, San Diego, CA
Professional Managers, Inc.: (312) 559-0101, Chicago, IL
Tudor Insurance Co.: (201) 825-3300, Ramsey, NJ

The broker I'm working with is Bill Rush of Moore, Rush, and Wood at
(408) 296-3433. (Bill seems like a good guy!)

Getting a quote takes a week or two, so I'll post the numbers after
the first of the year. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Cathy Godwin (cgodwin -at- 5tds-hsc -dot- com)
Consultant