Re: Citing electronic sources?

Subject: Re: Citing electronic sources?
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 08:03:35 MST

I saved it and queried our library. They'd already ordered it, but I
haven't seen it yet. Here it is:

Electronic Style: A Guide to Citing Electronic Information by Xia Li
and Nancy P. Crane, Westport, CT: Meckler Publishing, 1993.
ISBN: 0-88736-909-X.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov

Subject: Citing electronic sources?
Author: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM> at smtp
Date: 12/16/94 2:41 AM

I know someone has mentioned the book 15,000 times, and I thought I
had saved it somewhere. But I can't find it, and someone asked
me--what's the name of the book that gives formats for citing
electronic sources?

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com